Instructions New Game More Free Stuff

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lunch With the Lawyer - Maryland Driver's Licenses and Car Registration

Are you an international student who wants to know whether you need a Maryland license? Have you moved here from another state and need to find out whether you are required to transfer your license and registration? Are you a first time car buyer who doesn't have a clue about what to do? Join Legal Aid staff and we'll help you figure out the answers to your questions. {Will appear in FYI on Sep 8, 2011
Start Time:
12:30 PM
End Time:
2:00 PM
Nanticoke Room, 1238 Stamp
Common Location Name:
Stamp Student Union
Other Contact Information:
Graduate Student Legal Aid Office 301-405-5807

Copyright 2012 University of Maryland | Privacy
Contact us with comments, questions and feedback